NPMHU LOCAL 297

Home
SCHOLARSHIP INFO & APP
LOCAL PICTURES
LOCAL NEWS PAGE
2016 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
LOCAL UNION COUNCIL & BRANCHES
EXECUTIVE BOARD
INCIDENT REPORT FORMS
STEWARD TOOLS
RESOURCES & RELATED LINKS
PAY - BENEFITS

PAY - BENEFITS

logo.gif

                   Pay & Benefits                  

This page allows members access to information relating to their pay and benefits available from Local 297, the USPS and other government agencies, and special deals.

 

Wage Charts

ALL MAIL HANDLERS TO RECEIVE GUARANTEED WAGE INCREASE EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 14, 2015

Effective on November 14, 2015, all career Mail Handler craft employees are scheduled to receive the final of three guaranteed wage increases, as outlined in Article 9.1 of the 2011 National Agreement.  Specifically:  "the basic annual salary schedule, with proportional application to hourly rate employees, for all grades and steps for those employees covered under the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be increased as follows: 

Effective November 14, 2015 -- the basic annual salary for each grade and step of Table One and Table Two shall be increased by an amount equal to 1.0% of the basic annual salary for the grade and step in effect on February 15, 2013."  Please note that all Mail Handler Assistant (MHA) employees will receive an additional 1.5% increase, for a total increase of 2.5% effective on November 14, 2015. The following wage charts reflect these wage increases.

+

Federal Retirement Calculator

How To Read Your Pay Stub

Mail Handlers Benefit Plan

Union Plus Perks and Benefits

VETERAN'S PREFERENCE GUIDE

RESERVIST PAY DIFFERENTIAL

ONLINE UNIFORMS

OPM

POSTAL EASE